I
ran through the green and black shades of my forest, fully aware of everything
around me. My senses are on full alert, and so is my hunt. The deer came to a
sudden stop, and I had to throw myself behind an oak to hide my scent. The
brown buck twitched its nose suspiciously, and trotted a few steps forward. Perfect, I thought. Just a few more… Finally, my favorite tense moment, sunlight on my
skin, blue jays chirping in my ears, smell of wood in my nose, and
concentration in my heart. I drew my arrow. A
good luck arrow, I thought, as I examined the ruffled wings of my hued
arrow in the glinting sunlight. Wrapping my fingers around the so familiar
sinew, I drew my arrow and let go. Thud.
Right on the heart. I said a prayer, as all hunters do.
That's really good!
ReplyDeleteThanks! If you want, I can email you my story so far, and please give me feed back on it.
DeleteOMG Michelle! That's Amazing!
ReplyDelete-Emilie
Thanks Em. do u want to read the rest of it? it's 2 thousand something words so far. I could read yours if you'd like, and we could give each other feedback. just tell me your blog or email me :)
Delete<3 michelle lin ~
amazing as always... :)
ReplyDelete~Erica∞
HEHE yay!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!!!! Send the whole story to me.
ReplyDeleter u sure? it's 9000 words... 20 pgs on word doc
DeleteYES!!
Deletehey! Still amazing! Read your whole story so far!:)
ReplyDeleteyello this is good but i have read more than this! haha
ReplyDeletehaha thx guys!
ReplyDelete